Wednesday 18 May 2011

Review - Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe? by Hazel Osmond

Made a start on Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe by Hazel Osmond last night.  Actually can't wait for a spare minute to carry on reading it. . .

I have a large pile at the site of my bedside table waiting to be read but I chose this one in particular as my next one because the cover is all sparkly and purple and I keep touching it - yes I know it's strange!



Hazel's writing is just so easy to read, and I'm already really into the characters.   I found myself just having a quick peek before bed, intending to read the first couple of pages but it ended up as one of those nights when I read far more than I intended and woke up about an hour later with it open on my lap!  

Here's a link to the book launch article on Hazel's site, I'll post my review when I've finished it.    You can read more about Hazel Osmond at her website http://www.hazelosmond.co.uk/

No comments: